Person must have educated and be responsible he knows about his area. Be present when the organization needs it
- Understanding your role and responsibilities as well as the rules and safety regulations of the organization.
- Completing all duties assigned by the supervisor and reporting any issues immediately.
- Observe the rules and safety regulations of the organization while carrying out tasks.
- Arriving on time for duty and remaining professional in your interactions with all stakeholders.
- Delivering presentations or reports if necessary.
- Communicate with the supervisor or relevant stakeholders when you are running late or unable to fulfill your duties.